If you are one of those families who have a nice terrace in their houses or want to spend some nice hours in the garden every day, you are sure to want the best outdoor furniture. Coffee is always a favorite of the family and outdoor coffee tables should be a must in your patio furniture. Outdoor coffee tables are available in different versions. These varieties are based on:
The material that makes up your coffee table is very important. The best materials for outdoor coffee tables.
- Wood: wood looks antique and elegant. The best wood species for outdoor use is teak and eucalyptus.
- Metal: Good Quality Metal is tough, durable and lightweight too. Metal looks modern and is available in refined shapes.
- Rattan or Willow: This is the most commonly used material for outdoor tables. It is weather resistant and looks stylish.
- Seating capacity:
Coffee tables are available for various seating capacities ranging from 2 to 10 people. So you can choose the table according to the size of your family.
When choosing an outdoor coffee table, it is very important to consider the shape you choose.
- Rectangular: Rectangular tables are very famous. They offer more space and look good with long sofas.
- Circular: Circle coffee table looks best with small sofas and is best for small gatherings and board games.
- Square: Square tables look just as good as round tables with small sofas or chairs.